RecallIT® allows you to get those faulty messages back and gives you another chance.
RecallIT® can eliminate the embarrassment of mistakenly sending a message:
- That is incomplete (e.g. forgetting to include an attachment referred to in the body, or pressing "send" too early by mistake)
- To an unintended recipient
- With content you discover is out of date or incorrect immediately after sending it. (e.g. copying a message, changing the address but forgetting to change the salutation)
- Containing more than you intended (e.g. forgetting to take old e-mail content and attachments off when replying or forwarding)
- Containing wrong words which are spelled correctly (e.g. Retards instead of Regards, Toady instead of Today or Bets Wishes instead of Best Wishes)
- To external parties that is intended for internal circulation only
RecallIT® briefly holds e-mail before it leaves your site. This gives you a chance to recall the message if necessary.
RecallIT® also allows individual emails to be held indefinitely until they are either explicitly approved for release or deleted. This together with informational subject line parameters and configurable permissions means that internal email senders/reviewers can get sensitive emails just right prior to releasing to external recipients.
RecallIT® uses Subject Line Parameters to override the default delay on a message-by-message basis. Urgent messages can be "stamped" to leave immediately if required. Other messages can be stamped as embargoed until specific times. Embargoing allows sensitive information to be released to all interested parties at a specified time or for large mail outs to be sent during work hours but not transmitted until after working hours.