The Sophos XG Firewall provides effective visibility, protection, all from a simple to use console allowing you to quickly respond to threats and gain visibility.
- Expose hidden risks
- Block unknown threats
- Automatically respond to incidents
Contact us on 04 917 6670 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about the Sophos XG Firewall solution.
Sophos XG Firewall Xtream
- SSL Inspection - XG Firewall removes the blind spots caused by encrypted traffic by allowing you to use SSL inspection whilst maintaining performance efficiency.
- DPI Engine - XG Firewall provides robust deep packet threat protection in a single streaming engine for AV, IPS, Web, App Control, and SSL inspection.
- Network Flow FastPath - XG Firewall includes automatic and policy-based intelligent offloading for trusted traffic processing at wire speed.
The Sophos cloud management platform provides a single pane of glass to not only manage your firewalls, but also your full portfolio of Sophos security solutions.
Simply manage multiple firewalls
- Manage all your XG Firewalls and other Sophos products from a single console.
- Configure changes and apply them to a group of firewalls or manage each firewall individually.
- Create a backup schedule and store up to 5 backups in the cloud.
Firewall reporting in the cloud
- Increase your visibility into network activity through analytics.
- Analyse data to identify security gaps, suspicious user behaviour, or other events requiring policy changes.
- Use the pre-defined modules or customise each report for specific use cases.
You can choose from several modules to customise the protection offered by your firewall.
- Next-gen intrusion prevention system
- Security heartbeat
- Advanced threat protection
- Advanced VPN technologies
- Powerful user and group web policy
- Application control and QoS
- Advanced web threat protection
- High performance traffic scanning
- Integrated message transfer agent
- Live anti-spam
- Self-serve quarantine
- SPX email encryption
- Data loss prevention
Web Server Protection
- Business application policy templates
- Protection from the latest hacks and attacks
- Reverse proxy
XG Firewall uses Synchronised Security to automatically identify, classify, and control all unknown applications easily blocking the apps you don't want and prioritising the ones you do.
- Security Heartbeat™ - shares telemetry and health status between Sophos endpoints and your firewall, and integrates endpoint health into firewall rules to control access and isolate compromised systems.
- Synchronised Application Control - automatically identifies, classifies, and controls encrypted, custom, evasive, and generic HTTP or HTTPS applications.
- Lateral Movement Protection - automatically isolates compromised systems at every point in the network to stop attacks dead in their tracks.
- Synchronised User ID - eliminates the need for client or server authentication agents by sharing user identity between the endpoint and the firewall through Security Heartbeat™.
Sandstorm Protection is available as an add on subscription and is also included in the "Plus" Bundles.
Sandstorm Protection combine AI-driven static and dynamic file analysis techniques to bring threat intelligence to your firewall and effectively identify and block ransomware, known, and unknown threats.
- Powered by SophosLabs - provides deep learning based file analysis, detailed analysis reporting, and a threat meter to show the risk summary for a file.
- Static File Analysis - quickly identify threats without the need to execute the files in real time.
- Dynamic File Analysis - execute a file in a secure cloud-based sandbox to observe its behaviour and intent.
- Threat Intelligence Analysis Reporting - full insight into the nature and capabilities of a threat are delivered through the use of data science and SophosLabs research.
Click here to download the Sophos XG Firewall datasheet.