Your privileged accounts are hackers' favourite targets
Secure your passwords, protect your endpoints and control access to your systems.
Privileged account passwords for domain admin accounts, root accounts, superuser accounts, and more, are the preferred targets for hackers these days. Why? Because they give them the 'keys to the kingdom', allowing them to gain access to your most sensitive and critical information.
If you haven't got a privileged account management (PAM) security solution in place, attackers can take your credentials and start acting like a trusted user.
Thycotic Secret Server helps you manage every part of your Privilege Account Management Lifecycle across your enterprise.
* Simple * Easy * Affordable *
- Get up and running fast.
- Manage multiple databases, applications and network devices and be set up for growth.
- Customise the solution to suit your needs.
- Choose between On-Premise or Cloud without sacrificing capability, scalability and ease-of-use.
Manage and organise using a simple customisable dashboard
- Create, share, and automatically change enterprise passwords.
- Assign user permissions at any level.
- Track password usage with full audit reports.
- Organise secrets in intuitive, nested folders.
Real-time management of your network passwords
With Thycotic Secret Server your credentials are always up-to-date, and you’ll know immediately when an administrator changes a password.
- Notify your team in real time when you change network passwords.
- Craft your own Password Changers.
- Customise your alerts.
Get fast, convenient access with Active Directory integration and other excellent integration options such as:
- RDP/PuTTY Launchers
- iPhone, Android, & Blackberry apps
- Firefox extensions
- CRM integration
Plus, you can import credentials from other applications, making startup seamless.
Top-level security features for your enterprise password management
Multiple top-level security features are essential for safe enterprise password management. With Secret Server, you get them all and more:
- AES 256 encryption
- Two-factor authentication
- 100-character passwords
- Custom workflow approvals
- Active session monitoring
- SIEM integration
- DoubleLock to help you store your most sensitive data.
Compliance mandates place considerable importance on enterprise password management. Use Secret Server to help your organisation reach compliance with the following, and more:
- PCI DSS
- Basel II
- MASS Regulation 201 CMR 17
Should disaster strike, don’t worry. Secret Server supports automatic database and IIS directory backups, as well as SQL database mirroring to create real time backups of all your stored data.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thycotic empowers more than 10,000 organisations world-wide to protect their privileged accounts. They make enterprise-level privilege management accessible for everyone by eliminating dependency on complex security tools and prioritising productivity, flexibility and control. They pride themselves on their ability to provide you with an affordable and easy-to-use, yet powerful Privilege Access Management solution to help you protect what matters most! Read more...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -