Our experienced consultants are happy to discuss your security challenges.Contact us today > * Please enter a valid email Submit Submitting... * All fields are required
Unified Security for Threat Detection, Incident Response, and Compliance
AlienVault® offers you a new approach to today's evolving security challenge.
AlienVault® Unified Security Management® (USM) delivers built-in intrusion detection systems as part of an all-in-one unified security management console.
- built-in host intrusion detection (HIDS),
- network intrusion detection (NIDS), and
- cloud intrusion detection for public cloud environments including AWS and Microsoft Azure. This enables you to detect threats as they emerge in your critical cloud and on-premises infrastructure.
Detect threats as they emerge
To ensure that you are always equipped to detect the latest emerging threats, the AlienVault® Labs Security Research Team delivers continuous threat intelligence updates directly to the USM platform. Over 19 million threat indicators are contributed daily.
Expert threat intelligence updated every 30 minutes and analysed
Expert threat intelligence is updated every 30 minutes and analysed. This threat data is backed by the AlienVault Open Threat Exchange® (OTX™) - the world’s first open threat intelligence community made up of more than 80,000 participants from more than 140 countries.
AlienVault® enables you to be more effective in your vulnerability management processes
- Leverage intrusion detection for any environment with built-in cloud IDS, network IDS, and host-based IDS (including File Integrity Monitoring (FIM)).
- Use the Kill Chain Taxonomy to quickly assess threat intent and strategy.
- Make informed decisions with contextual data about attacks, including a description of the threat, its method and strategy, and recommendations on response.
- Use automatic notifications so you can be informed of key threats as they happen.
- Work more efficiently with powerful analytics that uncover threat and vulnerability details in an all-in-one console.
What do you get?
- Asset discovery and inventory
- Vulnerability assessment
- Intrusion detection
- Endpoint detection and response
- SIEM and Log Management
- Behavioural Monitoring
“SSS helped with around half of the initial set-up work, and were on-site to train our engineers on the SOPHOS prod...”
“We have been SSS customers for many years, initially for support and procurement of email messaging services from Pro...”
“Our engagement with SSS started a couple of years ago, to provide us with Sophos antivirus and management tools. SSS ...”
“RecallIT is a bit of a hidden gem really, a quiet achiever, that sits there doing exactly what we need it to do every...”
“I was impressed with the level of detail that SSS sought regarding our platforms and usage, as in my experience, ...”
“SOPHOS has allowed us to simplify our anti-virus and better control the use of external devices across our number of ...”
“SSS is much more than just a local reseller; they’re IT security specialists, they provide a whole solution including...”
“When we need assistance with the large suite of products that SSS provides to the Ministry, a quick phone call will g...”