With the increase of phishing and email spoofing, it is important to maintain effective email validation. We have leveraged our 20+ years of experience and partnerships with leading vendors to provide a fully managed service around the establishment of effective email validation services. Our service includes continual monitoring of email reputation, delivery performance, and compliance with regulation and governance.
Let us help you take the complexity out of your email validation processes and enable your resources to better focus their time in other important areas.
Our service at a glance
- Current State Assessment Services to discuss requirements and next steps, and to support any changes
- Rapid Onboarding designed to be very light touch with the SSS teams doing all the heavy lifting. The service is cloud-based, requires minimal client input, and carries a low risk to existing services.
- Configuration Management - We will deploy the required configuration to your environment to support email validation, and provide a full audit history of changes and impacts over time.
- Blacklist Management - We will monitor your domain and IP reputations against 50+ providers, and will provide notifications and assistance on any points requiring remediation.
- Alarm Management - The service constantly monitors alarms on domain reputation changes and optional monitoring services. This is linked to incident management to enable rapid responses to any issues.
- Risk Tied Assurance - This focuses on the risks that exist and the need to have effective controls. The service provides a level of assurance to common controls, helping to justify the service.
- Mail Flow Monitoring - This provides insights into the performance and reliability of mail systems. This service deals with the reachability of mail services and not the gateways or email servers themselves.
- 24/7 Automated Incident Response - The service generates alerts based on monitoring rules or changes in domain reputation or mail flow performance. SSS operates 24/7 support services.
- Domain Health Checks - Monthly reports are provided on the state of your organisation's email services, and recommendations on how to further improve security posture.