Classifying information is the simplest and most valuable information security activity that an organisation can undertake. Strangely, and possibly because it is based on traditional (paper) methods, the technique is not as valued as it should be. Classifying emails, or classifying documents - it offers several immediate benefits:
- It is easy to do.
- It is a concept that is intrinsically understood.
- It provides meaning and relevance to information.
- It constantly reaffirms the relevance of Information Security and raises security awareness.
- It invokes a simple (but effective) security culture.
The Janusseal products from Janusnet ensure that every email and document is classified when sent/saved - each one has a "tag" your security systems can recognise.
The Janusseal products convert your existing systems into functional Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions, delivering protection from accidental data loss, one of the major reason for incidents, at a fraction of the cost of other forms of DLP.
Contact us on 04 917 6670 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about how Janusnet can help you protect your information from accidental data loss.
Gain control over your information
- Identify - Identifying sensitive information may be achieved by running a discovery or identifying at source, to distinguish between public, personal and proprietary information.
- Classify - Once identified, information can be classified according to its sensitivity, which can be an automated process or based on human understanding. Assigning a security classification label is quick and easy, resulting in both visible and embedded classification.
- Control - It’s now easier than ever to control access to sensitive information, encrypt as required, and run efficient data loss prevention processes that leverage your security classification labels.
Empower your people to enhance security
- A visible classification on an email or document instantly alerts users to the sensitivity of the information they are dealing with.
- Classified information is far easier to control.
- Empower your users by providing them with simple-to-use tools that allow them to classify sensitive information and to help you proactively improve information security.
Range of products
- Janusseal for Outlook - Reduce the risk of information leakage with email classification
- Janusseal Documents - Protect your sensitive information with document classification
- Janusseal App for Outlook - Classify emails in the cloud and from any Outlook client
- Janusseal Documents App - Classify Word documents and Excel spreadsheets from Office on Windows, Mac OSX, web, or mobile devices
- Janusgate Mobile - Filter and manage sensitive emails to mobile to keep information protected
- Janusgate Exchange - Advanced server-side message management