Vulnerability assessment and remediation is one of the most important cyber security activities to help protect your organisation. SSS VMaaS will make this easier and more cost effective for you.
We can help you tailor the VMaaS solution to suit your organisation. Pricing is competitive and based on the number of devices (IP addresses) in your environment. There are optional functional uplifts available as well.
Below is an overview of this service, to download the SSS Vulnerability Management as a Service datasheet, click on the download option on the right.
- Competitive pricing with monthly payments and no minimum term commitment.
- Ongoing, regular and effective scanning of all targeted systems and networks.
- Easily scalable. Additional sensors can be deployed for remote or isolated networks.
- Reports are prioritised and contextualised specific to your environment(s).
- More efficient use of your IT resources for patching-related tasks allowing you more time for other priorities.
- Easily extendible to do even more automated IT Security management for your organisation.
At a glance:
- Built on AlienVault's Unified Security Management (USM) platform, combined with our processes and expertise.
- Simplifies security by combining asset discovery and vulnerability management, among other things.
- Combines multiple essential security monitoring capabilities for cloud, hybrid-cloud or on-premise environments.
- Delivers continuously updated threat intelligence about bad actors and attack methods as well as from the Open Threat Exchange.
With the SSS VMaaS you get the following:
- Automated asset discovery - visibility into all assets connected to your networks and determines what software and services are installed on them.
- Vulnerability scanning - you can have scheduled and on-demand authenticated scans across your network(s). This does not include patching.
- Reporting - Ad hoc weekly and monthly reports (that can be customised) on detected vulnerabilities, prioritised remediation plans, metrics against your patch management processes, and reporting on different asset groups for the current period.
- Access to the AlienVault USM (management) platform - you will be able to define and run your own scans as and when you like across your entire environment, or parts thereof.
- Extra AlienVault USM functions of Intrusion Detection, Behavioural Monitoring and SIEM and Log Management are also available.