Vulnerability assessment and remediation is one of the most important cyber security activities to help protect your organisation.
The SSS Vulnerability Management as a Service will make your vulnerability assessment and remediation easier and more cost effective for you.
- Built on AlienVault's® Unified Security Management® (USM) platform and combined with our expertise.
- Competitively priced monthly payments with no minimum commitment - cancel anytime.
- Discounts apply on contracts that are 12 months and over.
- Tailored to suit your organisation.
- Prioritise your vulnerability remediation efforts where you need it the most.
* Simplified * Scalable * Efficient *
* Free Demo and Trial *
What do you get?
Automated Asset Discovery
- Visibility of all assets connected to your networks
- Determine what software and services are installed using map scans and Passive Real-time Asset Detection System scanning.
- Daily scans that can be adjusted to suit.
- Scheduled and on-demand authenticated and unauthenticated scans.
- Authenticated scans use host credentials to investigate assets in more detail, perform analysis and look for signs of potential infiltration.
- Weekly and monthly reports customised to suit your requirements.
- Reports on detected vulnerabilities and prioritised remediation plans to help you prioritise your patching and remediation efforts where you need it the most.
Access to the AlienVault® Unified Security Management® Platform
- Run your own scans whenever you like with the AlienVault USM platform.
Want to know more? Download our brochure now!
Need a more comprehensive solution that addresses Security Operations?
Our Security Operations service offers additional AlienVault® functionality that include the following:
- Intrusion Detection.
- Behavioural Monitoring.
- SIEM and Log Management.
- Correlation of user behaviours and logs.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We've built our Security Operations Service on AlienVault® Unified Security Management® (USM). They deliver built-in intrusion detection systems as part of an all-in-one unified security management console. With AlienVault® you are able to detect threats as they emerge in your critical cloud and on-premises infrastructure. Expert threat intelligence is updated every 30 minutes and analysed. This include data submitted by more than 80,000 participants from more than 140 countries.