Our experienced consultants are happy to discuss your security challenges.Contact us today > * Please enter a valid email Submit Submitting... * All fields are required
Effectiveness of the control framework and its application will be analysed using evidence based assessment:
- Is the Statement of Applicability comprehensive, are there any gaps and have exclusions been sufficiently justified?
- What controls have been applied?
- Have success criteria been clearly defined?
- What metric and measurement framework has been implemented to report on control efficacy or defined success criteria?
- Have the specific risk exposures been reduced or mitigated in line with the Risk Management and Risk Treatment Plan frameworks?
- What artefacts are available to demonstrate effective implementation?
- Have defined outcomes been achieved, how is this reported and signed off?
“SSS helped with around half of the initial set-up work, and were on-site to train our engineers on the SOPHOS prod...”
“We have been SSS customers for many years, initially for support and procurement of email messaging services from Pro...”
“Our engagement with SSS started a couple of years ago, to provide us with Sophos antivirus and management tools. SSS ...”
“RecallIT is a bit of a hidden gem really, a quiet achiever, that sits there doing exactly what we need it to do every...”
“I was impressed with the level of detail that SSS sought regarding our platforms and usage, as in my experience, ...”
“SOPHOS has allowed us to simplify our anti-virus and better control the use of external devices across our number of ...”
“SSS is much more than just a local reseller; they’re IT security specialists, they provide a whole solution including...”
“When we need assistance with the large suite of products that SSS provides to the Ministry, a quick phone call will g...”
We are proud of the customer partnerships we have built and continue to maintain.SEE ALL TESTIMONIALS >