The Controls Catalogue as a Service (CCaaS) empowers you with the platform and expertise required to help manage your control compliance life cycle.
By having a single repository for all of your compliance information, you can more efficiently track control assessment information, undertake compliance activities, and better understand and mitigate your gaps.
Save time and cost through efficiencies
Having your assessment information stored centrally makes it easy to call on and use in the future.
CCaaS enables you to quickly reduce the time needed to evaluate the security of a new system.
Keep on top of your compliance activities
The SSS CCaaS provides you with sufficient visibility to ensure that control reassessments are conducted on time and you don't fall out of compliance. You have the ability to assign control owners and track compliance activities.
With the SSS CCaaS you can have a single and consistent approach to your compliance activities. That means you no longer have the issue where different systems and controls are assessed using different approaches and recreating content that may have been produced in previous assessments.
CCaaS provides an ongoing view of your compliance level against your selected controls framework, as well as easy access to any stored compliance artefacts and evidence against relevant controls.
Benefits at a glance
- A single integrated view for controls, assets, assessment detail, owners, and timeframes
- The ability to schedule and alert on compliance deadlines
- A holistic view of your status against your specific compliance requirement
- A viewpoint of each control and its status based on the most recent assessment of the control
- Audibility and traceability of changes to compliance and the impacts of this through dashboards
Want to know more?
If you want to know more about the service, or get a no-obligation quote, email email@example.com or contact +64 4 917 6670.
Tailor the service to suit your requirements.
Included in base service
- Cloud-based platform and support
- Control compliance life cycle management
- Alerting / notifications
Service features available as optional service uplift
- Maintain controls
- Develop and configure new custom controls
- Initiate controls validation plans and controls assessment
- Certification and Accreditation (C&A) services
- Controls assessment services
- Additional controls framework