The Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (VCISO) service is designed to offer organisations access to strategic level security resources where you don't have the necessary expertise in-house.
We provide access to a senior strategic thinker with broad knowledge and insight, who can deliver customised guidance for the unique needs of your organisation to senior management.
Want to know more?
Contact us on 04 917 6670 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about our Virtual CISO service.
Benefits to your organisation
- Access to cyber security experts with the ability to provide strategic advice, where there are long or mid-term gaps within an organisation's senior management team.
- Strategic input to the organisation's senior management, with broad knowledge and insight.
- Customised guidance for the unique needs of your organisation taking into account current capabilities, practices, culture, plans or road maps.
- Timely advice on current and trending cybersecurity threats and industry capabilities, increasing the ability of your organisation to take a proactive cyber security posture.
- Input with your budgets for your cyber security efforts.
- Active insight into cyber security trends, such as the identification of new vulnerabilities, or tools and solutions for managing cyber security risks/challenges.
How we deliver the Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (VCISO) service
- You purchase and consume a pool of hours, appropriate to your size, budget and projects.
- We provide you with access to a team with industry experience to provide specific outcomes.
- VCISO can be made available as an add-on to our VISC service.