Our experienced consultants are happy to discuss your security challenges.Contact us today > * Please enter a valid email Submit Submitting... * All fields are required
AlienVault ® Threat Detection and Incident Response
Alienvault is a leader in providing SIEM, threat detection and incident response solutions.
Our Security Operations team can help you deploy and support your AlienVault platform or we can offer it as a Managed Service.
Unified Security for Threat Detection, Incident Response, and Compliance
AlienVault® offers you a new approach to today's evolving security challenge.
AlienVault® Unified Security Management® (USM) delivers built-in intrusion detection systems as part of an all-in-one unified security management console.
- built-in host intrusion detection (HIDS),
- network intrusion detection (NIDS), and
- cloud intrusion detection for public cloud environments including AWS and Microsoft Azure. This enables you to detect threats as they emerge in your critical cloud and on-premises infrastructure.
Want to know more?
Contact us on 04 917 6670 or email@example.com if you would like to know more about the AlienVault solution.
Detect threats as they emerge
To ensure that you are always equipped to detect the latest emerging threats, the AlienVault® Labs Security Research Team delivers continuous threat intelligence updates directly to the USM platform. Over 19 million threat indicators are contributed daily.
Expert threat intelligence updated every 30 minutes and analysed
Expert threat intelligence is updated every 30 minutes and analysed. This threat data is backed by the AlienVault Open Threat Exchange® (OTX™) - the world’s first open threat intelligence community made up of more than 80,000 participants from more than 140 countries.
AlienVault® enables you to be more effective in your vulnerability management processes
- Leverage intrusion detection for any environment with built-in cloud IDS, network IDS, and host-based IDS (including File Integrity Monitoring (FIM)).
- Use the Kill Chain Taxonomy to quickly assess threat intent and strategy.
- Make informed decisions with contextual data about attacks, including a description of the threat, its method and strategy, and recommendations on response.
- Use automatic notifications so you can be informed of key threats as they happen.
- Work more efficiently with powerful analytics that uncover threat and vulnerability details in an all-in-one console.
What do you get?
- Asset discovery and inventory
- Vulnerability assessment
- Intrusion detection
- Endpoint detection and response
- SIEM and Log Management
- Behavioural Monitoring
About AT&T Cybersecurity
AlienVault has now combined with AT&T Cybersecurity Consulting and AT&T Managed Security Services to form a new standalone division, AT&T Cybersecurity.
AT&T Cybersecurity helps to reduce the complexity and cost of fighting cyber crime.
With the acquisition of AlienVault, AT&T Cybersecurity will continue to deliver on their joint vision to address cyber security issues and uniquely bring together people, process, and technology through a “software defined” unified security management platform - a platform that integrates, automates, and orchestrates a wide spectrum of best-of-breed point security products.
Read more about AT&T Cybersecurity here: https://cybersecurity.att.com/
“We contacted SSS because their experience across government and with the Parliamentary Service in particular, means... ”
“"The cybersecurity sessions were well attended and the staff got a lot out of Gavin's non-technical approach and real...”
“Shearwater Solutions provided us with an excellent portal with a lot of automated interfaces and reporting modules wh...”
“We have been SSS customers for many years, initially for support and procurement of email messaging services from Pro...”
“Our engagement with SSS started a couple of years ago, to provide us with Sophos antivirus and management tools. SSS ...”
“RecallIT is a bit of a hidden gem really, a quiet achiever, that sits there doing exactly what we need it to do every...”
“I was impressed with the level of detail that SSS sought regarding our platforms and usage, as in my experience, ...”