Forescout Technologies is the leader in device visibility and control. Their unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to gain complete situational awareness of their extended enterprise environment and orchestrate actions to reduce cyber and operational risk.
Forescout can assist you with:
- Device visibility
- Asset Management
- Device compliance
- Network access control
- Network segmentation
- Incident response
Contact us on 04 917 6670 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about how Forescout can help you with asset discovery, management, and control.
The Forescout platform provides organisations with complete situational awareness of their extended enterprise and the ability to orchestrate actions to reduce cyber risk.
Forescout products deploy quickly with agentless, real-time discovery and classification of every IP-connected device for continuous posture assessments.
Read more about the Forescout products below:
- Forescout eyeSight
- Forescout eyeSegment
- Forescout eyeControl
- Forescout eyeManage
- Forescout eyeExtend
- Forescout eyeRecover
Forescout eyeSight provides device visibility across your extended enterprise.
- Discover - uses over 20 passive and active monitoring techniques to discover managed and unmanaged devices connecting to your heterogeneous network infrastructure.
- Classify - auto-classifies traditional, IoT, and OT devices using a multi-dimensional classification technology to identify device function, type, operating system (including version), vendor, and model.
- Assess - continuously monitors the network and assesses the configuration, state, and security of connected devices to determine their compliance posture and risk profile.
- Agentlessly gain a unified, real-time inventory of network-connected devices.
- Accurately profile devices to gain the required context for building proactive security and compliance policies.
- Identify rogue, vulnerable, or noncompliant devices and build policies to limit risk.
- Gain real-time assurance that security tools and compliance controls are working.
- Efficiently measure and report compliance posture and cyber risk exposure.
- Automate common tasks to minimise human error and increase efficiency.
- Agentless visibility.
- Passive profiling.
- Continuous monitoring.
- Complete asset inventory.
With Forescout eyeSegment, you can accelerate your network segmentation to reduce risk across your extended enterprise. Through real-time visualisations and proactive policy simulations, Forescout both enables segmentation controls across diverse enforcement technologies and validates expected outcomes.
- Map traffic flows to logical taxonomy of users, applications, services, and devices.
- Build, refine, and stimulate logical segmentation policies to learn impact before enforcement.
- Monitor segmentation hygiene in real time and respond to policy violations across the extended enterprise.
- Create context-aware segmentation policies using a logical business taxonomy of users, apps, services, and devices.
- Quickly learn the impact before enforcing segmentation policies.
- Continuously monitor and validate segmentation hygiene.
- Rapidly respond to segmentation policy violations across the extended enterprise.
- Accelerate network segmentation projects with confidence.
- Proactively determine the impact of policies to minimise business disruption.
- Reduce risk of business disruption.
- Uniformly enforce control across diverse enforcement technologies and network domains through a single policy framework.
- Adapt to compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Reduce operational complexity of segmentation projects.
- Enable a Zero Trust approach to implement granular security controls.
Forescout eyeControl enforces and automates policy-based network and host controls through integrations with heterogeneous physical and virtual network infrastructure.
Actions can be automated or administrator-initiated, and gradually increased to minimise disruption while reducing manual effort to:
- enforce network access
- improve device compliance
- implement network segmentation
- accelerate incident response.
- Protect sensitive data against external threats.
- Prevent infected, vulnerable, or noncompliant devices from spreading malware.
- Prevent targeted attacks from stealing data or forcing network downtime.
- Help ensure network access and availability to employees, contractors, and customers.
- Enforce compliance with internal policies and external regulations.
- Automate control actions to provide the right action(s) for each situation.
- Enforce network access.
- Segment dynamically.
- Improve device compliance.
- Accelerate incident response.
Forescout eyeManage provides centralised configuration, management, and monitoring of Forescout deployments across the extended enterprise. It also unifies asset, compliance, and risk reporting across IT and OT networks for cross-functional stakeholders, audit teams, and executives.
- Unify device inventory across campus, data center, cloud, IoT, and OT.
- Search and drill down from a centralised asset view.
- Automate IP distribution, software upgrades, and backups.
- Expand deployment simply with zero-touch provisioning of new appliance.
- Use pre-configured dashboards to quickly share visibility and compliance progress with executives.
- Empower security operation with real-time snapshots of device posture.
- Scale to 2M devices regardless of where those devices are deployed.
- Centralise administration of licenses across the extended enterprise.
- Unified device inventory.
- Policy-based control actions.
- Centralised configuration.
- Risk posture monitoring.
Forescout eyeExtend products share device context between the Forescout platform and other IT and security products to automate policy enforcement across disparate solutions and accelerate system-wide response to mitigate risks.
eyeExtend can improve your existing investments and processes in the following technology areas:
- Advanced Threat Detection - provides security orchestration between the Forescout platform and your advanced threat detection system.
- Client Management Tools - provides visibility and control across your network-connected devices, including corporate devices, while they're off the enterprise network.
- Enterprise Mobility Management - facilitates policy-based orchestration between the Forescout platform and leading EMM systems to help you unify security policy.
- Endpoint Protection, Detection, and Response - provides bi-directional integration between the Forescout platform and leading endpoint security platforms to let you verify device compliance.
- IT Service Management - helps maintain a complete and accurate ServiceNow asset repository for all times.
- Next-Generation Firewall - enables you to implement dynamic network segmentation, automate controls for secure access to critical resources, and create context aware security policies within your next-generation firewalls.
- Privileged Access Management - provides you with real-time agentless visibility into undiscovered local privileged accounts and lets you automate responses to threats.
- Security Information and Event Management - facilitates information sharing and policy management between the Forescout platform and leading SIEM systems to improve situational awareness and mitigate risks using advanced analytics.
- Vulnerability Assessment - shares comprehensive vulnerability assessment data between the Forescout platform and leading vulnerability assessment systems.
- eyeExtend Connect- allows customers, systems integrators, and technology vendors to easily integrate custom applications, security tools, and management systems with the Forescout platforms.
- Advanced Compliance Module - automates on-connect and continuous device configuration assessment to comply with security benchmarks.
Forescout eyeRecover provides automated failover, resiliency, and service continuity for Forescout deployments with a choice of active / standby high availability pairing or failover clustering capabilities.
- Provide resiliency and high availability for Forescout deployments.
- Reduce risk of business disruption and downtime.
- Protect against system, network, or site-wide failures.
- Help meet IT service continuity mandates.
- Automate failover and intelligent reallocation of workloads.
- Enable cross-site failover for disaster recovery scenarios.
- Perform manual failover to facilitate maintenance procedures and upgrades.
- Support centralised and distributed Forescout deployments.