A cyber security framework is crucial to effective governance within this area of your business. It enables you to intelligently manage your cyber risk in line with your overall business risk appetite. A cornerstone of your framework is a set of policies that set out the principles for cyber security efforts within your organisation. They should clearly define the rules you expect to be adhered to so that risk is managed appropriately.
Want to know more?
Contact us on 04 917 6670 or email@example.com if you would like to know more about our Cyber Security Framework and Policies.
How we can help
We help you select an overarching cyber security framework that meets the unique requirements of your organisation, or develop a bespoke framework if required.
We then help you develop policies that reflect both your operational needs and your risk appetite.
We recommend an annual review of your framework and policies as your risk profile, the threat environment, and technology change regularly.
Benefits to your organisation
This service ensures that your cyber security framework enables your business to operate your way, safely.
- Tailored to your organisation
- Identify and document your cyber security goals
- Guidance on how to achieve these goals.
How we deliver your framework and policies
We tailor an approach to best suit your needs. This may include the following:
- Reviewing your existing framework and policies - and whether these are relevant and living, or gathering dust
- Developing an overarching governance policy
- Developing a policy set for you that enables your business to operate safely
We can base policies on existing frameworks such as:
- ISO 27001