February 06, 2018 | SSS Sec-Ops Team
You can now see updated details of our Vulnerability Management as a Service on our website.
This service is designed to make it easier for you to protect your organisation and to save you time so you can focus on your other priorities.
Vulnerability assessment and remediation is one of the most important cyber security activities to help protect your organisation.
Because every organisation is different, we offer a competitively priced solution that allows you to tailor the VMaaS solution to suit your organisation.
Combined with our processes and expertise, the SSS VMaaS solution is built on AlienVault's Unified Security Management (USM) platform. It simplifies security, combines multiple essential security monitoring capabilities and delivers continuously updated threat intelligence.
Below is an overview of this service. To download the SSS Vulnerability Management as a Service datasheet, click on the download option on the top right.
- Competitive pricing with monthly payments and no minimum term commitment.
- Ongoing, regular and effective scanning of all targeted systems and networks.
- Easily scalable. Additional sensors can be deployed for remote or isolated networks.
- Reports are prioritised and contextualised specific to your environment(s).
- More efficient use of your IT resources for patching-related tasks allowing you more time for other priorities.
- Easily extendible to do even more automated IT Security management for your organisation.
With the SSS VMaaS you get the following:
- Automated asset discovery - visibility into all assets connected to your networks and determines what software and services are installed on them.
- Vulnerability scanning - you can have scheduled and on-demand authenticated scans across your network(s). This does not include patching.
- Reporting - Ad hoc weekly and monthly reports (that can be customised) on detected vulnerabilities, prioritised remediation plans, metrics against your patch management processes, and reporting on different asset groups for the current period.
- Access to the AlienVault USM (management) platform - you will be able to define and run your own scans as and when you like across your entire environment, or parts thereof.
- Extra AlienVault USM functions of Intrusion Detection, Behavioural Monitoring and SIEM and Log Management are also available.