September 27, 2018 | SSS Sales
We have an exciting line-up of speakers and topics confirmed for our inaugural SSS Cyber Security events in November. The purpose of these events is to facilitate conversations and to provide you with solutions to some of the biggest Security issues companies deal with. In addition to this, you will also have the opportunity to meet with our sponsors for a more direct conversation about your specific IT Security issues.
Here is a list of presentation topics:
- Rise of the Machines: Protecting these new identities
- How to use Intelligent Fraud Aware Identity to protect your enterprise assets and customer applications
- Securing hybrid clouds
- Securing the new way that people work
- How not to be a cyber crime statistic
- Inside the mind of a hacker - how a light bulb moment almost stopped Christmas
- Identity - where digital transformation and trust intersect
If you are attending and would like to pre-book a meeting slot with any of our sponsors, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, come see us at the registration table to book a slot on the day.
We look forward to seeing you!