February 01, 2019 | SSS Sales
On Friday 15 February 2019 at 11am Matthew Bolton from Thycotic will present a free webinar to help you understand the anatomy of privileged account hacks, and how to defend against them.
Privileged Account Compromise
A compromised privileged account can be the difference between a simple network breach and major disaster. This is because compromised privileged accounts allow attackers to impersonate trusted employees or systems. This kind of access allows intruders to carry out malicious activity without being detected.
- How cybercriminals target their victims.
- What to do to reduce risk and prevent abuse of critical information assets.
- The anatomy of a privileged account hack.
This webinar is free to attend. If you are unable to attend in person, you can also register to receive the recording after the webinar.
- Date: Friday 15 February 2019
- Time: 11:00 - 11:40 NZST
- The webinar link is available as soon as you register. Let us know if you did not receive this.