This event has now passed. You can still request a copy of the recording and the associated white paper.
Friday 10 August 2018 - 11:00am - 11:40am NZST
Facilitated by Thycotic
The New Zealand Security Advisory is calling for stronger controls of privileged accounts.
The New Zealand Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) released CSA-006-17 "Detecting the Misuse of Administrative Credentials" for a reason. Along with the Australian Signals Directorate, The NCSC have identified that:
- To successfully compromise systems, an attacker's priority target is the discovery of privileged credentials.
- For sophisticated attacks, attackers' preferred method is via remote access using privileged credentials.
Using existing credentials can be extremely risky and can aid in obfuscating malicious attacks and ongoing presence inside your network for months, if not years!
Join Thycotic and learn how their PAM solutions address all eight recommendations in the NCSC advisory. Learn how Thycotic Privileged Account security solutions can help enforce security policies and how you can:
- Protect your privileged account passwords.
- Demonstrate compliance with regulations.
- Establish least privilege access.
Thycotic is a global leader of next-generation IT security solutions. They prevent cyber attacks by securing passwords, protecting endpoints, and controlling access.
About the Speaker:
Matt Bolton is the Channel Sales Manager, ANZ for Thycotic. He is responsible for working with Thycotic's partner base to identify, onboard and enable the Channel.