Join us for this free event!
Proudly brought to you by:
Register now, spaces are limited!
- Who should attend?
- Why should you attend?
- Where and when will the events be held?
- Programme and format
- Our sponsors
This year promises to be better than last year with a theme that is highly relevant to all organisations: Security - The Human Element.
It presents a strong message that IT security extends beyond just the IT team. Every user plays an important role in helping to protect your organisation's data and reputation.
We invite you to join us for this free cyber and information security event and hear from industry leaders on what you can do to empower your staff to help protect you from the front-line.
Register now, spaces are filling up fast!
* Auckland * Wellington * Christchurch *
If you are working in an IT role with a focus on cyber security (and in particular also senior roles such as CIO, CISO and other IT leaders), then this event is for you!
- The event is completely free to attend.
- It is a great opportunity to hear from and interact with leading international experts to gain an insight into real world solutions to help you empower your staff to play a more proactive part in protecting your organisation.
- Christchurch, 16 September 2019, Christchurch Golf Club
- Auckland, 18 September 2019, Grand Mercure Hotel
- Wellington, 20 September 2019, Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa
Each full-day event will include morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea.
The SSS Cyber Security events will be in the format of a summit / conference. Each event will consist of a mix of presentations and panel discussions by leading international and industry experts.
You will also have the opportunity to network and interact directly with our speakers and sponsors to discuss any issues that relate to your specific environment as well as with other IT and Information Security professionals.
We are in the process of updating our programme for our events. Here are some of the topics we will cover. Click here to read more about the speakers and topics.
- Humans, the friend every cyber criminal needs
- Technology aiding safety in the modern age - How AI can safely enable the digital transformation
- Identity is the SuperPower - Putting the "U" back in SecUrity
- The Three Proven Pillars of Security Awareness Success
- MORE TO COME SHORTLY...
We will update this section as we receive updates.
The event is completely free to attend, but we do require that you register to secure your space.
Spaces are filling up fast! Registrations are now open. Click on the relevant button to register for the event closest to you. Don't forget to let us know your dietary requirements.
If you have any questions about our events, you can contact us on 04-917-6670 or email email@example.com.
Follow us on LinkedIn for updates on the SSS Cyber Security Day events.