Ransomware is still a prevalent issue and has made a bit of a resurgence lately.
According to Sophos’ research, 21% of organisations were hit by ransomware in the last year. The financial impact of ransomware attacks, along with the potential business continuity issues, can be devastating for companies. Today’s ransomware attacks often combine multiple advanced techniques with real-time hacking. Sophos published this white paper to provide some insights into ransomware attacks.
With the rise of ransomware attacks, it is a good time to look at the tools and processes you have in place to help you protect yourself.
Sophos Intercept X is one of the most powerful tools to mitigate your risk
Intercept X includes anti-ransomware technology that detects malicious encryption processes and shuts them down before they can spread across your network.
Here are some of the features that Intercept X offers you:
- Advanced protection technologies that disrupt the whole attack chain
- Deep learning that predictively prevents attacks
- CryptoGuard that backs-up files prior to encryption and then rolls back the unauthorised encryption of these files in seconds if deemed malicious
- Active Adversary Mitigations prevents persistence on machines, credential theft protection, and malicious traffic detection
- Ransomware file protection, automatic file recovery, and behavioural analysis to stop ransomware and boot record attacks
- Endpoint detection and Response (EDR) with powerful querying and remote response capabilities
- Exploit prevention
- Managed threat response
With Sophos the cost of recovering from ransomware is a lot less than with some of the other solutions out there. Sophos also offers advanced cleanup as part of your subscription.
If you would like to see a demo, or find out more if Sophos Intercept X is right for you, contact us on 04 917 6670 or firstname.lastname@example.org.